Accountability of a wide range of cargoes is entrusted under the efficient supervision of our teams. From scraps to sensitive epoxy coated pipes the inspections vary and consist of precise phases of inspection.
Typically the inspections for steel general cargo viz. plates, pipes, coils, structural beams, etc, include:
- Cargo arrival supervision at designated premises (Port, Factory).
- Physical verification and quality check.
- Salt contamination test.
- Onboard/Onshore, load/discharge supervision.
- Stowage supervision.
- Lashing & securing supervision.
- The most inevitable and crucial factor remains the reporting area, whereby we ensure that our team is fully equipped to deliver prompt updates by various means to the concerned.